-->

Sprinkled Butter Cookies

Post a Comment
I don’t know what it is about July but I usually start thinking about holiday season around this time of the year.   Between me going to the library to check out a Christmas stories book, a friend telling me she’s already begun her shopping and my craving for cookies, I believe I have the “Christmas In July” fever!

Dreaming of a tin cannister of Christmas cookies led me to make these Sprinked Butter Cookies which are delicious (and very pretty!).   The ingredients list is short and simple, using butter as the main ingredient that keeps them soft.  They’re also so easy to make! In fact, they’re now one of my favorite go to cookie recipes when I’m in a pinch and need to make a batch of cookies quickly!



 The other key ingredient for these Sprinkled Butter Cookies is evaporated milk which is going to keep them fluffy and tasty.    Roll around in your favorite colored sprinkles and you have a festive butter cookie – perfect for the holiday season or whenever you’re craving a cookie!

See, I would never lie to you about cookies. They are super soft inside!

Ingredients

  • 1 cup butter- softened
  • 1/2 cup sugar
  • 2 cups flour
  • 2 teaspoons baking powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 3 tablespoons evaporated milk
  • Rainbow sprinkles

Instructions

  1. Preheat oven to 320 degrees.
  2. Cream butter and sugar together in large bowl with electric hand mixer.
  3. Add flour, baking powder, vanilla and evaporated milk. Continue to mix until crumbly.
  4. ..................................................

for full recipes please see : brooklynfarmgirl.com

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter