-->

Absolutely Perfect Fudge Brownies from Scratch

Post a Comment
If you take a look at the desserts section on my website, you may notice that there are quite a few brownie recipes. That’s no accident…I sort of (ok, totally) have a thing for brownies!

I’m willing to experiment with a few add-ins and toppings (as long as you don’t try to ruin them with nuts!) We’ve made strawberry brownies, cocoa pebbles brownies, and even healthy avocado brownies (so good!)

However, as much as I love all those other brownie recipes, I’m generally a brownie purist. To me there’s nothing better than rich, chewy, fudge brownies from scratch. They’re pretty much perfect on their own!



I’m not sure what took so long, but I finally published a recipe to make brownies from scratch. It’s a simple, classic recipe (with an extra hit of chocolate for even richer fudge flavor!)

Aside from the moist chocolate fudge interior, I’m in love with the chewy edges (my favorite part of the whole brownie) and the flaky crust. Absolutely perfect.

So to all my fellow fudge brownie purists, this one’s for you!

Ingredients

  • 1 ¼ cup sugar
  • ¼ cup water
  • ¾ cup flour
  • ⅓ cup cocoa
  • ½ cup chocolate chunks
  • ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
  • ¼ teaspoon baking powder
  • 2 eggs
  • ½ cup vegetable oil
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • pinch salt

Instructions

  1. Preheat oven to 350°F and line a 9x9" baking pan with parchment paper.
  2. In a medium saucepan, combine sugar, water, and chocolate chunks, stirring until chocolate is melted. Remove pan from heat and allow mixture to cool (but not harden).
  3. ..........................................

for full recipes please see : thesoccermomblog.com

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter