-->

Parmesan Cauliflower Bites

Post a Comment
When it comes to snacking, I’ll munch on anything – donuts, chips, almonds, cookies – you name it. And since I work from home and snack for pretty much every minute of every day, I just had to find a way to sneak in some veggie snacking, like these cauliflower bites.

Now I’m all for veggies but I can’t just snack on raw cauliflower. I could, but I’d really rather not. So instead, I did something bad. Like really, really, really bad.

I tossed them in a light Parmesan coating and deep fried them to absolute crisp perfection. And then I dipped them in Ranch. And then I devoured every last one of them. Seriously, even the pickiest of eaters will want to lick the plate clean!


At least I’m getting my daily serving of vegetables with these, right?

I’ve become obsessed with roasted cauliflower lately. These cauliflower bites are breaded, baked until crispy and then served with a side of marinara sauce. We polished off a giant plate’s worth in no time. Okay, Mr. K was a little mad at first because I didn’t tell him it was cauliflower and he thought it was chicken, but once he got his head around it, he enjoyed them too.

I love how easy these are and I’ve already bought more cauliflower to make them again.

INGREDIENTS

  • 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
  • 3 large eggs, lightly whisked
  • 1 1/2 c. panko bread crumbs (or regular bread crumbs)
  • 1/2 c. finely grated Parmesan
  • 1/2 tsp. dried Italian seasoning
  • kosher salt
  • Freshly ground black pepper
  • marinara, for serving

DIRECTIONS

  1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
  2. Add panko, cheese and Italian seasoning to a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Then mix everything together until thoroughly combined.
  3. Dip cauliflower pieces in egg and then roll in bread crumb mixture until fully coated and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. You may need to press on the coating to help get it to stick to the cauliflower bites. Repeat until all cauliflower is coated.
  4. Bake for about 20-25 minutes, or until coating is golden brown and crunchy. Serve with marinara sauce.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter