-->

Sausage & Cream Cheese Biscuit Bites

Post a Comment
If you have questions, criticism and suggestions, you can contact us at the email address below ... Thank you
rekapanharian2@gmail.com

The sausage and cream cheese mixture can be made ahead of time and refrigerated until you are ready to assemble and bake the biscuit bites. I used Grands! Jr. biscuits - the kind with 10 smaller biscuits in the can. Make sure you buy the smaller biscuits - not the giant Grands!.

These Sausage and Cream Cheese Biscuit Bites are perfect for tailgating, holiday parties and breakfast! This recipe makes 40 biscuit bites. That sounds like a lot, but there are never any leftovers when I take these to our tailgate!!


Lately, I’ve been trying to make sure that I keep the freezer stocked with homemade dishes that I can quickly reheat in the mornings for breakfast on the go or that Sam (and I) can grab and reheat in the afternoons for a snack. I don’t know what it is about teenage boys, but they seem to always be hungry no matter how often you feed them! Ha!

I’m certainly not complaining though!

Since cooking and feeding people is one of my favorite things, we’ve sort of developed an even deeper bond in the kitchen. Especially since he’s out of that phase where nothing sounds good and he’s now squarely in the phase where everything sounds amazing. Or at least for the moment. I’m crossing my fingers it continues.


INGREDIENTS Nutrition

  • 1⁄4 cup butter
  • 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried parsley
  • 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
  • 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
  • 1 (10 -12 ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits

DIRECTIONS

  1. Place butter in 9-inch pie pan. Heat in oven (or microwave if using a glass pan) until melted. Stir in herbs and cheese, blending well.
  2. Cut biscuits in quarters. Swish each piece in melted mixture. Arrange pieces touching in pie pan.
  3. Bake at 425°F for 12 minutes or golden brown. Let stand for a few minutes to absorb butter and herbs.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter