-->

Baked Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken

Post a Comment
Back to regular programming! I took a mini break from blogging to celebrate with my family for Chinese New Year. Being Vietnamese, my family doesn’t really celebrate any holidays except for Christmas. That’s right, there’s no such thing as Thanksgiving dinner in my family. We do, however, do a little something for Chinese New Year. My whole dad’s side of the family comes down for the weekend and we eat ALL. DAY. LONG.

Seriously, I’m pretty sure I ate from 3PM-9PM. I’m still recovering from this past weekend. Do you guys celebrate Chinese New Year? Do you still get little red envelopes? I may be in my mid twenties, but my parents still give us li xi (red envelopes). I think our cut off point from that is when we’re married. Or maybe I’ll get little red envelopes until I die. Who knows.


Quick and easy baked chicken breasts recipe made with a bit of butter, some brown sugar, and garlic. This Baked Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken is a super simple dish you can prepare in very little time, perfect for a fast and delicious weeknight meal. It’s also freezer friendly and requires minimal prep.

I have forever and always been a big lover of baked chicken breasts dinners. Thus, I spend a lot of my cooking time focused on creating tender and juicy chicken recipes; HELLO Easy Baked Chicken Breasts – the BEST easy-chicken-recipe of all the times!

I know it’s not rocket science, but, as simple as it sounds, baked chicken breasts can turn out dry as can be if you don’t give ’em some prep-love.

My pops made his usual banh chung for the occasion and they were devoured. He gave most of them away, but we kept a good amount at home for us to nibble on.


Family gatherings are always a bit hectic and every bit entertaining. I was able to see some of my aunts and uncles that I haven’t seen in years! Our family gatherings now have the next generation of kids. We were the “babies” for so long that it’s about time we’ve been replaced. Although we’re only at three kiddos right now, I’m sure that number will be increasing over the next couple of years.

Ingredients

  • 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
  • 4 garlic cloves, minced
  • 4 tablespoons brown sugar
  • 3 teaspoons olive oil
  • salt and pepper, to taste

Directions

  1. Preheat oven to 450°F and lightly grease a casserole dish.
  2. In small pan, sauté garlic with the oil until tender. Remove from heat and stir in brown sugar.
  3. Place chicken breasts in a prepared baking dish and cover with the garlic and brown sugar mixture.
  4. Add salt and pepper to taste.
  5. Bake uncovered for 20-30 minutes.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter