-->

DEATH BY CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES

Post a Comment
Some people say that “chocolate will be the death of me” like it’s a bad thing.

I mean, I get it. Too much chocolate can cause all sorts of problems but it can also cause a lot of good.

Think about it, have you truly ever been unhappy while eating chocolate? I think not.



For me, chocolate is one of those staples in my home. I know I will need it from time to time during certain times of the month or just in stressful moments.

Chocolate is there for me like nothing else! HA!

Which brings me to these chocolate cupcakes…

INGREDIENTS
For Cupcake Base:

  • 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
  • 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1 cup granulated sugar
  • 1/3 cup vegetable oil
  • 1 egg
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 3/4 cup buttermilk
  • 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
  • Cupcake liners

For Frosting:

  • 1 1/2 cups confectioner’s sugar
  • 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
  • 1/2 cup softened butter
  • 3 tablespoons milk
  • pinch of sal


INSTRUCTIONS
For The Cupcakes:

  1. Preheat oven to 350°. Using a 24-cup muffin pan, fill each cup with a cupcake paper.
  2. In a medium bowl, mix flour, baking soda, cocoa, and salt.
  3. ..............................................

for full recipes please see : totallythebomb.com

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter